Voice Server Rules:
- Do not harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Recording of Voice Channels may only be done from within a designated streaming channels.
- Do not disrupt the normal flow of chat. This includes being abusive, excessive shouting, spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.
- If you are AFK, please make use of the AFK channel. If you remain AFK in a channel, you may be moved to the AFK channel.
- Do not post a message for any purpose other than personal communication. Prohibited messages include advertising, spam, chain letters, and other types of solicitation or commercial activities. See Content Creator rules below for exceptions.
- Do not impersonate another person/bot or falsely imply that you are an EA/DICE employee.
- Do not upload or distribute UGC that is illegal or that you don’t have permission to freely distribute. We reserve the right to remove any content without warning.
- For Discord, the Discord Rules of Conduct are in effect.
- For Discord, nicknames must be visible and @-mentionable.
- For Discord, do not @-mention any DICE or EA members that are not currently engaged in discussions on the server. Exceptions are made if you have their express permission to do so. @EA Admin‘s are an exception to this rule.
Any abuse on our server or its rules should be reported to one of the FridayNightBattlefield team via the following:
- TeamSpeak: Right the user’s click name and select the
Make a Complaintcommand.
- Discord: By alerting one of the @EA Admin‘s, @Admin‘s or @Moderator‘s.
Breaking rules will result in progressively worse actions, ranging from being kicked from the channel or server, revoking of member statuses, temporary bans or permanent bans.
TeamSpeak Admins/Moderators can be identified by the following icons:
TeamSpeak Server Admin
TeamSpeak Super Moderator
TeamSpeak Server Moderator
Channel Moderators can be identified by a icon in their respective channels.
Discord Admins/Moderators can be identified by the following username colours:
Game Server Rules:
- No Hatespeech/Homophobia.
- No abusive behaviour.
- English in server chat (as much as possible).
- No promoting or advertising other websites or services.
Game Server Admin’s can be identified by a icon in TeamSpeak.
Any abuse of this server or its rules should be reported to one of our team. Breaking rules will result in progressively worse actions, which are applied across all FridayNightBattlefield servers. Ban’s are also applied cross-server.
All players will be expected to play fairly and in accordance with the EA User Agreement. Players who breach the EA User Agreement may be removed without warning.
Disputing a ban:
If you have been banned from one of our game servers or our teamspeak server you can appeal this by submitting a ban dispute.
Icons provided under license by Icons8